Monday, August 18, 2008

Current Projects

Pictures/graphs soon, I promise. I seriously need to start blogging more. I did knit a masked beanie for myself (teh Superego). I will put up pictures asap. The pattern was inspired by a book that I'll have to find so I can put up a link to. Pretty funny book. Knit letter jackets and so on. Some pretty stupid patterns, too, but some were clever.

Knitting
Steve Zissou hat (chunky red alpaca)
Decorative Leg Warmers (brown Lang sequined novelty yarn)
Hats for the Austinians (1 down, 3 to go).
^^Find manly patterns for manly hats (x2).
Masked beanies for the Freudian Trio (1 down, 2 to go) in time for DUBLIN Oct 18th.
^^Pick out yarn for Ego & Id hats.

Spinning
Finish spinning my disco/rainbow fiber. Ply?
Wind up my 2-ply Karaoke Mermaid fiber. Knit into Mirandas? Hat? iPod case? Think on this.
Complete black wool fiber so as to knit hat for padre, as he has wanted for the past 3 years. Apparently previous hat was too small and/or short(he didn't tell me, but he hasn't worn it). Also he may like handspun yarn better.

Dyeing
Get together with Lisa and dye white merino w/ chestnut dye. Wheeee. Try a few oz. dyed w/ Kool-Aid? Buy Kool-Aid today (purple, red, blue, etc).



Yeeesht, that's a lot of stuff.

No comments: